An introduction to the Stacey Braun Financial Counseling Program
The Trustees of the New Rochelle FUSE Welfare Fund have voted to provide its Members with the Stacey Braun Financial Counseling Program, endorsed by NYSUT Members Benefits. It is provided at NO COST TO OUR MEMBERS.
- Consultations to address various financial questions and situations a Member may have regarding his/her finances including:
- Asset allocation
- Insurance planning
- IRA rollovers
- Retirement planning
- Debt management
- Basic estate planning
- Unlimited Access to Stacey Braun’s Proprietary Website designed with a wide array of financial tools including financial narratives, market data, quotes, portfolio tracking, financial news, financial glossary and calculators and links to other useful financial sites.
www.staceybraun.com userID: newrochelle password: money
- Unlimited Access to Stacey Braun’s E-Mail Helpdesk. Qualified professionals will assist Members in addressing basic financial questions and determine if a more thorough consultation is warranted.
- Free admission to Regional Education Workshops
- Written Financial review summarizing the consultation for any member who undergoes a personal financial consultation containing any recommendations in response to Members request.
- Periodic Financial Seminars.
- Up to six (6) hours in personal consultations to be held at the offices of Stacey Braun, the FUSE offices, School Facilities or a mutually agreed upon, predetermined location
- Members are under NO OBLIGATION to implement recommendation
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A FINANCIAL CONSULTANT PLEASE CALL: 888-949-1925
IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A MEMBER OF THE NEW ROCHELLE FUSE WELFARE FUND.
You may also contact Jenni Landicho at firstname.lastname@example.org or Diane Delgado at the Welfare Fund.